Broker Licensing Course (45-hour)
The 45-hour Broker Licensing Course also qualifies for 19.5 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education
(does not include the 3-hour Fair Housing requirement).
Note: As of July 1, 2008, broker license applicants will be required to show proof of completing 120 hours of approved education. Broker applicants will be required to show proof of completing either:
Tuition for 45-hour Broker Qualifying Course: $300
- View our Tuition Refund and Transfer Policy.
- The Modern Real Estate Practice in New York State for Brokers, 11th Ed. Publisher: Dearborn Real Estate Education.
- Text is required PRIOR to the start of the class, as there is required reading before course begins!
- Text available at GRAR for $35 (tax included). For an additional fee of $7.00, we will mail your textbook directly to you.
On-site Broker Course Schedule
GRAR holds a 2 week (half day weekdays, plus a full Saturday) Broker Licensing Course each spring.
Note this schedule was corrected on 3/27/17 (Saturday Class will meet on April 8)
Mar. 31 | 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Apr. 3 | 8:00 AM - 11:15 AM
Apr. 4 – Apr. 7 | 8:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Apr. 8 | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Apr. 10 - Apr. 12 | 8:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Apr. 13 | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
On-line Broker Course
When you are ready to register for a course and pay by credit card, you must first log in as a Member with your member IDs (Broker or Remedial Course) or as a Non-Member (by providing your name, mailing address, e-mail and a password).
- Registrations may be made online (preferred method) or by check (mail/in person), phone or fax.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- If paying by check, please mail or bring your tuition to: GRAR, 3445 Winton Place, Suite 104, Rochester, NY 14623
- GRAR's fax number is (585) 292-0283.
- When registering online you will receive an e-receipt. GRAR does not send confirmation letters, and will only contact you if there is a problem.
Questions? Contact GRAREducation@grar.net for assistance.