All courses held at GRAR unless otherwise noted.
Classrooms are in Suite 206. Please check in at Suite 104 for all exams/exam prep/Q&A.
- Click on any link below to register for that class.
- Non-Members must click on the 'Register' button on the bottom of the login page, after selecting a class
NEW NYS Agency CE Requirement
The New York Department of State (518-474-4429) is now requiring that all licensees take 1 hour of Agency in their 22.5 hr. CE each renewal period. This will take effect January 01, 2017. Anyone renewing their license after January 1, 2017 will need to have taken both the 3 hr. Fair Housing requirement AND the 1 hr. Agency requirement. Licensees renewing for the first time must complete 2 hours of Agency in their 22.5 hr. CE .
Below is a list of all of our classes that currently fulfill the 1 hr agency requirement.
- Backstage Pass
- Shades of Grey
- Multiple Offers
- How to Prevent Transactions from Dying
- Code of Ethics
- Agency Disclosure
- Agency – the Big Picture (on-line HONDROS)
- Common Violations in Agency Law (on-line CE Shop)
GRI @ GRAR
Why Earn a Designation or Certification?
- Increase Your Income - Based on 2013 survey data*, the median income of REALTORS® without a designation was $33,500 and the median income of those with at least one designation was $61,100. A difference of $27,600! (*Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Gain a Competitive Advantage - you will stand out from your competition with the added expertise you gain from designation courses
- Maximize Your Exposure - buyers and sellers can find you by your designation/specialty at REALTOR.com