Make Your Voice Heard
SUPPORT NYS FIRST HOME
The NY First Home proposal would help New Yorkers achieve the dream of home ownership by creating a dedicated savings account to be used exclusively to cover costs associated with purchasing a first home.
Click here to send a message to your representatives in the NYS Legislature urging them to make homeownership affordable for ALL New Yorkers. For more information on NY First Home, visit http://nyfirsthome.com
Qualifications to Register to Vote
- be a United States citizen;
- be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form
(note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary
or other election in which you want to vote);
- live at your present address at least 30 days before an election;
- not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction and;
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
When Congress is considering legislation that affects the real estate industry, NAR calls on its members to act. Simply by contacting your Member of Congress through an e-mail or a phone call, you can ensure that your business remains strong. NAR members join together and speak with one loud, powerful voice.