Salespersons License (75-hour)
Effective July 1, 2008, a salesperson license applicant will be required to show proof of completing 75 hours of approved education. Applicants who completed the 45-hour salesperson course prior to July 1, 2008 may complete the additional 30-Hour Remedial Qualifying course to satisfy the 75-hour requirement.
On-Site Licensing Courses
Our on-site licensing courses are held at:
GRAR, 3445 Winton Place, 2nd Floor, Rochester, NY, 14623. For driving directions, visit our driving directions page.
The GRAR Classroom in suite 206 is monitored by security camera (video with audio).
Please check in at Suite 104 for all exams/exam prep/Q&A.
Questions? Contact GRAREducation@grar.net for assistance.
View our Tuition Refund and Transfer Policy.
Required Textbook: $40
- Textbook, New York Real Estate Sales – The Complete Guide, 4th edition, by HONDROS Learning. is required PRIOR to the start of the class, as there is required reading before course begins (chapters 1 - 4).
- Text is available at GRAR for $40 (tax included) plus $7 S&H.
Upcoming On-Site Licensing Course (normally every odd month at GRAR)
- Register for on-site class here - Click here to sign in and register for an on-site licensing course (Schedule below).
NEW BLENDED OPTION (Online and Classroom Combination):
Students may choose to attend the first week of the 'two-week format' course here (see schedule below) at GRAR and complete the rest of the hours online. Same price. Call Member Services to get registered for this option and/or learn more about how to access the online portion at 585-292-5000.
July 10: 7:30 AM - 5:30PM
July 11 - 14: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
July 17 - 19: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
July 20: Class: 8:00AM – 11:00 AM; Optional Review 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
July 21: Exam: 9:00 PM – 12:00 PM
September 2017 - TWO WEEK FORMAT
Sep. 11: 7:30 AM - 5:30PM
Sep. 12 - 15: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sep. 18 - 20: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sep. 21: Class: 8:00AM – 11:00 AM; Optional Review 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Sep. 22: Exam: 9:00 PM – 12:00 PM
Sep. 26 & 28: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Sep. 30: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Oct. 3 & 5: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Oct. 7: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Oct. 10 & 12: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Oct. 14: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Oct. 17 & 19: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Oct. 21: 9:00 AM -5:00 PM
Oct. 24 & 26: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Oct. 28: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Oct. 31: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Nov. 2: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
When you are ready to register for a course (pay by credit card), you must first log in as a Member with your member IDs or as a Non-Member (by providing your name, mailing address, e-mail address and a password).
- Registrations may be made online (preferred method) or by check (mail/in person), phone or fax.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- If paying by check, please mail or bring your tuition, payable to GRAR, to:
GRAR, 3445 Winton Place, Suite 104, Rochester, NY 14623
- GRAR's fax number is (585) 292-0283.
- When registering online you will receive an e-receipt. GRAR does not send confirmation letters, and will only contact you if there is a problem.