GRAR REALTOR® of the Year and Fran Henty Award Nominations
Nominations for 2019 REALTOR® of the Year and Fran Henty “Golden Rule” candidates are now being accepted. They should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than September 27, 2019. Send your completed nominations to Diane Russi. Nominations without the appropriate forms will not be accepted.
• For REALTOR® of the Year, click here to download the form.
• For the Fran Henty Award, click here to download the form.
• For more information about each award and a list of past recipients, please click here.
The REALTOR® of the Year is someone who displays distinguished service in the promotion and advancement of the interests and the ideals of the real estate profession. He/She demonstrates an ongoing involvement in real estate activities, is an ambassador of the Association, and is involved in the community.
In 1997, the “Fran Henty Golden Rule Award” was established for members who “go that extra mile” in their real estate dealings as well as their personal lives. Some examples of past winner’s actions include:
- Helping fellow agents who have serious medical issues by stepping in to keep their business’ running as well as offer emotional support;
- Paying off a seriously ill colleague’s mortgage to help them keep their home;
- Helping a colleague pick up the pieces of their life after a family tragedy;
- Facilitating assistance for family’s due to natural disasters;
- Donating blood and platelets to the Red Cross and organizing blood drives on a regular basis;
- Organizing fundraisers to help pay for colleague’s medical expenses