Fulfill Your Educational Needs According to Your Schedule
On-line courses allow you to control when and where you learn.
All you need is a computer, a printer and internet access. This method does not require any classroom participation and all courses offered are approved by the NYS Department of State. There is a proctored, paper-based final exam requirement for licensing courses (which you will take at GRAR by appointment – Please check in at Suite 104 for all exams/exam prep/Q&A).
Online Licensing Course Policy Notice:
Online licensing courses must be taken within 6 months of registration date. After 6 months, courses will automatically expire and will not be accessible. The proctored exam must be taken within 30 days of online course completion date.
Real Estate Licensing and Real Estate Continuing Education Online School Administered by GRAR
- Offering several Licensing Classes:
- 75-hour Salespersons Licensing (available as Blended Learning – 45 hrs at GRAR and 30 hrs online)
- 30-hour Supplemental (Remedial) Licensing
- 45-hour Broker Licensing
- Florida Real Estate Prelicensing Course
- Real Estate Continuing Education (including Fair Housing & Agency)
- Tech Support for Online Learning by Hondros
- CompuCram® gives you all the tools you need to pass the licensing exam the first time. This exclusive system of combining study vocabulary, practice testing and simulated exams will build your knowledge and confidence.
The CE Shop
Real Estate Licensing and Real Estate Continuing Education
- 75-hour Salespersons Licensing
- Real Estate Continuing Education (including Agency, Fair Housing & Code of Ethics options)
- Designation Courses
New Course Offerings:
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real Life Applications is an NAR approved ethics course that was designed to offer your members a new option for ethics as we approach another ethics renewal.
- Marijuana in Real Estate – This three-hour course reviews some of the key legislation related to marijuana, where the legal controversies exist, case studies, and the potential implications for real estate—including what’s at stake for you.