Each year GRAR recognizes an individual who exemplifies the title of REALTOR® of the Year.
The current GRAR President, President-Elect, Secretary/Treasurer, and Immediate Past
President are ineligible to receive this award.
The Award winner will be recognized at the NYSAR meetings the following February.
Please use any of the following qualifications when selecting your nominee:
• The candidate has held a REALTOR® status for at least the past consecutive 3 years.
• The candidate has demonstrated Local, State, or National association volunteer activity
• Civic Activity - Civic and service clubs, charitable activities, etc.
• Exemplary business conduct, service to clients, etc.
• REALTOR® Spirit - High principles, adheres to the Code of Ethics, follows GRAR’s rules and regulations.
In at least a paragraph, please explain your reasons for nominating this member based on the above criteria. The nominee will be asked to provide additional details on their qualifications to the Awards & Recognition Task Force. Your comments, along with the nominee’s application, will be considered by the Task Force to determine the top 3 finalists who will be interviewed in person by the Task Force. All three finalists for the award will be announced to the membership April 1st with a summary of their achievements.