The 45-hour Broker Licensing Course also qualifies for 22.5 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education, which includes the NYS DOS Fair Housing and Agency requirements (does NOT include the NAR Code of Ethics requirement).
Note: As of July 1, 2008, broker license applicants will be required to show proof of completing 120 hours of approved education. Broker applicants will be required to show proof of completing either:
Tuition for 45-hour Broker Qualifying Course: $350
February 2019 – TWO WEEK FORMAT (M,W,F)
Feb. 4, 6, 8: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Feb. 11, 13: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Feb. 15: Exam only: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (may be rescheduled if conflict arises)
- View our Tuition Refund and Transfer Policy.
- The Modern Real Estate Practice in New York State for Brokers, 11th Ed. UPDATE Publisher: Dearborn Real Estate Education.
- The first four chapters are required reading for the first day of the class.
- Text available at GRAR for $54 (tax included). For an additional fee of $7.90, we will mail your textbook directly to you.
On-line Broker Course
When you are ready to register for a course and pay by credit card, you must first log in as a Member with your member IDs (Broker or Remedial Course) or as a Non-Member (by providing your name, mailing address, e-mail and a password).
- Registrations may be made online (preferred method) or by check (mail/in person), phone or fax.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- If paying by check, please mail or bring your tuition to: GRAR, 3445 Winton Place, Suite 104, Rochester, NY 14623
- GRAR’s fax number is (585) 292-0283.
- When registering online you will receive an e-receipt. GRAR does not send confirmation letters, and will only contact you if there is a problem.
Questions? Contact GRAREducation@grar.net for assistance.