The 45-hour Broker Licensing Course also qualifies for 19.5 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education (does NOT include the NAR Code of Ethics requirement or NYS DOS Fair Housing requirement).
Note: As of July 1, 2008, broker license applicants will be required to show proof of completing 120 hours of approved education. Broker applicants will be required to show proof of completing either:
Tuition for 45-hour Broker Qualifying Course: $350
February 2019 – TWO WEEK FORMAT (M,W,F)
Feb. 4, 6, 8: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Feb. 11, 13: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Feb. 15: Exam: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- View our Tuition Refund and Transfer Policy.
- The Modern Real Estate Practice in New York State for Brokers, 11th Ed. Publisher: Dearborn Real Estate Education.
- Text is required PRIOR to the start of the class, as there is required reading before course begins!
- Text available at GRAR for $54 (tax included). For an additional fee of $7.80, we will mail your textbook directly to you.
On-line Broker Course
When you are ready to register for a course and pay by credit card, you must first log in as a Member with your member IDs (Broker or Remedial Course) or as a Non-Member (by providing your name, mailing address, e-mail and a password).
- Registrations may be made online (preferred method) or by check (mail/in person), phone or fax.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- If paying by check, please mail or bring your tuition to: GRAR, 3445 Winton Place, Suite 104, Rochester, NY 14623
- GRAR’s fax number is (585) 292-0283.
- When registering online you will receive an e-receipt. GRAR does not send confirmation letters, and will only contact you if there is a problem.
Questions? Contact GRAREducation@grar.net for assistance.