UNYREIS offers access to TransactionDesk, the Instanet Forms + DocBox + AuthentiSign application, to GRAR members who are MLS subscribers or participants. This service provides online forms and includes toll-free unlimited internet faxing. The only fee would be to Brokers who want to add some of their own company forms – then there is a one time fee for those.
Instanet Forms is a service that can be used to fill out and store contracts online. Fill out basic contract info that will go on multiple forms once and it will auto populate to all when required (ex. buyers name, listing agent name, etc.). You can store them all filled out online in your account, e-mail them or fax them right from the service and also have your clients or attorneys fax signed or changed docs back into your account by you enclosing a fax back cover sheet that is bar coded for the transaction.
Authentisign is our e-signatures tool. As you may know, as of September 22, 2012, electronic signatures are permitted on all documents utilized in a real estate transaction in New York State.
There are several ways to access TransactionDesk:
- Directly: Once you have logged in via MLS the first time, TransactionDesk can then be accessed directly via www.TransactionDesk.com/GRAR from any browser.
- Click on the TransactionDesk icon.
- From Matrix:
- From any listing, (such as one that you wish to begin writing a purchase offer on), click on the Instanet link either from the ‘Instanet’ (information bubble) on the search results page or from the link on the top of the REALTOR reports/displays on any listing.
- From the Home Page, go to the External Links section and then click on Instanet Transaction Desk.
- From the GRAR “Home Base” Portal