Applications for Membership
GRAR offers several classifications of membership
Please select the appropriate Membership Class and then print and submit the corresponding Member Application form (all updated 6/2013):
- REALTOR® (including Designated REALTOR® and Secondary REALTOR®)
- Broker/Owner, licensed broker, licensed salesperson and/or licensed/certified appraiser. Updated 1/2018.
- Affiliate (Industry)
- Non-licensed. Associated with or employed by a real estate mortgage lending institution; real estate appraisal office; real estate property management company and or is a municipal assessor.
- Affiliate (Business Related)
- Non-licensed and not eligible for membership in either of the above categories.
GRAR is an 'All REALTOR®' Board
If you would like additional information on our member classifications and/or to obtain the prorated dues amount that you will submit with your application, please contact the GRAR Member Services staff at 585-292-5000, 800-292-7101 or via e-mail.
GRAR is proud to offer industry-leading service and support at rates that are among the lowest in the state. All rates are pro-rated based on the month you join. Once paid, all GRAR dues are non-refundable.
- Association Dues – $294/yr.
- MLS Fee – $454/yr.
- State and National Association dues – $100/yr. and $185/yr., respectively.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
Most forms on our site require the use of Adobe Reader. If you are having trouble viewing forms and you need an upgrade or to download a free copy, click here.