Applications for Membership
GRAR offers several classifications of membership
Please select the appropriate Membership Class and submit the appropriate Member Application form:
- If you are a licensed salesperson and/or a licensed/certified appraiser, complete the online application to join GRAR. You must have a current real estate license and a sponsoring real estate broker. You will be asked to upload a PDF copy of your real estate license and along with your application. You will also be asked to pay the application fee at the time of application. Once your application has been approved by GRAR and your broker, we will send an invoice for your pro-rated association dues and MLS fee.
Designated REALTOR® (broker/owner)
- If you are a new broker/owner and would like to join GRAR, complete this PDF application. You must have a current real estate broker’s license. You will be asked to submit a PDF copy of your real estate license along with your application.
- If you are a Primary Member in another REALTOR® Association, complete this PDF application to join GRAR as a Secondary Member. You must have a current real estate license and a sponsoring real estate broker who is a member of GRAR. You will be asked to submit a PDF copy of your real estate license along with your application.
- If you are engaged in the real estate profession, but not a licensed real estate salesperson or broker please fill out and email this application.
If you’d like to apply in person, please schedule an appointment with our Member Services Department 585.292.5000.
GRAR is proud to offer industry-leading service and support at rates that are among the lowest in the state. All rates are pro-rated based on the month you join. Once paid, all GRAR dues are non-refundable. In recognition of their service, GRAR will waive dues for all military personnel during the time of their active deployment.
If you would like additional information on our member classifications and/or to obtain the prorated dues amount that you will submit with your application, please contact the GRAR Member Services staff at 585-292-5000, 800-292-7101 or via e-mail.
Current annual dues and fees
- GRAR Dues – $334/yr.
- MLS Fee – $529/yr.
- State and National Association dues – $100/yr. and $185/yr., respectively.
- Dues and fees are pro-rated for the remainder of the time between your join date and the end of our billing cycle (June 30th). Please call to find out the pro-rated amount if you were to join GRAR today.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
Most forms on our site require the use of Adobe Reader. If you are having trouble viewing forms and you need an upgrade or to download a free copy, click here.