Applications for Membership
GRAR offers several classifications of membership
Please select the appropriate Membership Class and then print and submit the corresponding Member Application form:
- REALTOR® (including Designated REALTOR® and Secondary REALTOR®)
- If you are a broker/owner; licensed broker; licensed salesperson; and/or licensed/certified appraiser choose this application. You must have a current real estate license and a sponsoring real estate broker. Please attach a copy of your current real estate license to your application.
- Affiliate (Industry)
- If you are non-licensed and associated with/employed by a real estate mortgage lending institution; real estate appraisal office; real estate property management company; and/or are a municipal assessor choose this application.
- Affiliate (Business Related)
- If you are non-licensed and not eligible for membership in either of the above categories choose this application.
Please schedule an appointment with our Member Services Department 585.292.5000 if you choose to submit your application in person.
GRAR is proud to offer industry-leading service and support at rates that are among the lowest in the state. All rates are pro-rated based on the month you join. Once paid, all GRAR dues are non-refundable. In recognition of their service, GRAR will waive dues for all military personnel during the time of their active deployment.
If you would like additional information on our member classifications and/or to obtain the prorated dues amount that you will submit with your application, please contact the GRAR Member Services staff at 585-292-5000, 800-292-7101 or via e-mail.
Current annual dues and fees
- Association Dues – $294/yr.
- MLS Fee – $454/yr.
- State and National Association dues – $100/yr. and $185/yr., respectively.
- Dues and fees are pro-rated for the remainder of the time between your join date and the end of our billing cycle (June 30th). Please call to find out the pro-rated amount if you were to join GRAR today.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
Most forms on our site require the use of Adobe Reader. If you are having trouble viewing forms and you need an upgrade or to download a free copy, click here.