What is Realist & How Do I Get There?
This public records service offers features such as advanced searching, mapping, and marketing analysis capabilities which give you the tools needed to help achieve your sales and marketing goals. Export real estate data for contact management applications, marketing lists and mailing labels.
To get there:
1. In Matrix, two ways:
a. From any listing detail report, click on the “TX“, “M“, or “N” icons up top.
TX = Realist Property Detail report
M = Realist Map
N = Neighborhood Report
b. From the top menu in Matrix, click on the Realist link.
2. From the Member Portal, click on the Realist icon
3. As of 3/2020, Realist is now mobile responsive so no app needed. Simply log into your member portal on your personal device and Realist will resize as appropriate.
There are several online user guides available on Realist. Just click on Help when in Realist. For short video tutorials in Realist, try these Realist 2020 videos:
- An Introduction To The New Realist (6:54 mins)
- How To Use The Realist Search Tools (6:49 mins)
- Working with Realist Search Results (7:27 mins)
- Exports and Mailing Labels in Realist (6:13 mins)
- Understanding The Realist Property Detail Report (6:38 mins)
- Recording of the Realist 2020 webinar. This is a great review of all of what Realist has to offer! (64 mins)
- Realist Sell Score Tutorial
View Print These Guides:
- Realist 2020 – New features in the New Interface eff 3-18-2020
- Realist 2020 – An Introductory Guide
- Realist Sell Score Search Attribute (new 5/2021)
Have a question or need additional help? Contact AnswerLink M-F from 8:30am-8:30pm and Sat/Sun from 8:30am-3:30pm at 888-825-5472.
Troubleshooting & Help
- First, try updating your browser to the latest version. Usually accomplished in your browser’s Help menu. Click on Help and then About. Your browser will check for updates and then instruct you if it needs to restart.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 Browser Settings for MLS Issues Rev. 3/2020
- Clearing Cookies, Cache-PCs Macs-Firefox, IE, Safari, Edge & Chrome Rev. 3/2020
Field Values You May Find in Realist: